Clear / Delete Attendance
Administrators and Teachers have the ability to delete class attendance for a specific day. This is helpful if class attendance was accidentally taken on a day school was closed.
For students in classes which have a primary grade level that is set up for once-a-day (Elementary) attendance, when the attendance is deleted for one class, it will be deleted for all classes for the students in that class for the date selected. For students in classes which have a primary grade level that is set up for period (Secondary) attendance, when the attendance is deleted for one class, it is only deleted for that one class for the date selected.
To clear/delete class attendance:
- Log into MySchoolWorx as an Administrator or a Teacher
- Click the Class icon at the top
- Select the class for which you will delete attendance
- Click on Attendance on the left
- Access the calendar and select the date for which you will delete attendance by clicking on the date, as seen below.
- Click the "Clear Attendance" button and you will see a green notification near the top of the page that reads: "Attendance has been cleared!"
As always, if you have any questions, please contact the MySchoolWorx support team at [email protected]