Parent Guide to Re-Enrolling
To re-enroll your student for the upcoming school year:
1. Click the Re-Enroll button at the top of your screen in your parent account:
2. If you have only one student currently enrolled in the school, clicking re-enroll will take you straight to the first page of the process. If you have more than one student, select which student you'd like to start with first:
3. On the first page, a "START HERE" pop up will give you some directions. Close this pop up to start updating your profile.
4. Update each page with current address, phone, work, etc information. ON the bottom on each page, click "Continue" to move to the next screen until you see the 'Success' button on the final page - Resources.
5. After clicking 'Success' on the last page, Resources:
a. That student's status will now changed to a pre-enrolled status determined by the school.
b. If you have one student in the school, you will be taken back to the dashboard. Congrats, you're all done!
c. If you have more than one student in the school, you will be given the option to select a different student to pre-enroll in a pop up. Clicking on the next student's name will take you back into the re-enrollment process so you can register the next student. Once you've finished re-enrolling all of your students, click 'Finish' on that pop up.
6. Explanation of pages: (PLEASE NOTE: Each page is unique to each student- including approved check out entries and emergency contacts.)
a. Parent Information - update all of your personal information - phone numbers, email, address, work information, etc. TIP: If you are re-enrolling more than one student, you only have to update this page once and can skip after the first student.
b. Student Information: update your student's personal information = phone numbers, email (optional), address, etc.
c. Medical: This page included any medical conditions, allergies, medications, physicians, and emergency contacts. TIP: If an emergency contact is also allowed to pick your student up from school, check the box next to emergency contact to add them to the approved checkout list also.
d. Approved Check-out: You can add the name and phone number of any person you wish to be allowed to pick up your child from school.
e. Resources: Here you will be able to upload any document necessary to send to your school to keep on your child's record like permissions slips, athletics forms, etc.