How to Add Students to Classes
There are two ways for someone with a MySchoolWorx Administrator account to enroll a student into their classes. Both options are shown below:
Add multiple students to an already existing class
- Log into MySchoolWorx
- Click the Class icon at the top of the screen
- Search for and select the class to which you wish to add the student(s)
Note: You can also add students to a new class you are creating by clicking "Add Class" to the right.
- Click Settings on the lower left corner
- Click the Class Information grey bar
- Scroll down to the Students section and search for students by Name
or search by Grade Level
- Click the name(s) of the student(s) and they will be added to the class roster and automatically saved as well.
Add a student to multiple classes at the same time
- Log in to MySchoolWorx
- Hover over the Users icon and Click Students
- Search for the student you wish to add to classes
- Click on the student's name
- Click the "Add to Class" blue button to the right
- Search for the class(es) in the pop up window and add as many classes as you like to this student's schedule.
Once all classes have been added, click Submit.
Note: The student will now show for the teacher in each of these classes.
Please let the support team know if we can help in any way. [email protected]