Administrator Control of Transcript Access
With Administrator access to MySchoolWorx, you can control whether or not teachers have access to the Academic portion of a student's profile. Teachers are restricted from accessing the "Academics" section of a student's profile by default for your school. This option either gives all teachers access or no teachers access. Currently, there is not an option to select individual teachers for access. If you want all staff members with a teacher profile to have access to student's Academic profiles, please follow the steps below:
- Log into your MySchoolWorx Administrator account
- Click your name in the top right corner
- Click Set Up
- Click on Academics on the left
- Click on the Academic Settings grey bar at the bottom
- Check the box to the right of "Allow teachers to see transcripts:"
- Click Submit
The image below will also guide you through these steps.
The image below shows the menu item you are restricting: