Copy or Move Lesson Plans
Lesson Plans can be moved or copied to any other subject or any school day. The four-way arrow icon will allow users to move or copy a lesson plan to any subject or day within the school week. The calendar icon will allow a user to move a lesson plan to any other day for the class in which it was created. The tutorial video at the end of this article demonstrates using the calendar icon to move or copy a lesson plan.
A. Move or Copy Lesson Plan to another subject or another day within the week:
- Click the Lesson Plans icon in the main menu.
- Locate the four-way arrow icon.
- Click and hold the four-way arrow icon and move it to the subject and day you wish to move or copy the lesson plan.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you move or copy a lesson plan to a day that already has a lesson plan, the move/copy will override the original lesson plan.
B. Move or Copy a lesson plan to any day:
- Click the Lesson Plan icon.
- Locate and click the Calendar icon- next to the four-way arrow icon- within the lesson plan that you are adjusting.
- A pop up calendar will appear. Choose whether you want to move or copy the lesson plan and to which day you want it to be moved or copied.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you move a lesson plan that is attached to an assignment, the Due Date and Assigned Date will be reassigned to the date to which you move the lesson plan.
VIDEO: Using the Calendar icon to move or copy a lesson plan to any day: