I Cannot Log In To MySchoolWorx
Logging In For The First Time
The school administration will set up your initial account. All accounts require a username (username= email address that you provided to the school) and a password. When your account is set up, an email is automatically sent to you with instructions on how to log in. Be sure to check spam/trash if you do not see this email in your inbox.
Login Issues After Your Account Is Created
- Check the web address:
- Make sure you are on the correct login page: portal.myschoolworx.com
- Check the Password:
- Passwords are case sensitive, so make sure your CAPS lock is off.
- If you copy and paste the password into the login page, make sure no spaces are included.
- If you still are unable to login, click the "Lost Password" link on the login page. You will be prompted to input your email address and a new password will be sent to your login email's address.
- If you've recently reset your password, make sure your internet browser has saved the most recent password. (Managing saved passwords will vary based on the browser you use. i.e. Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.)
- NOTE: If the password is incorrect, you will see this error:
- Check the username (your email address):
- Make sure there are no spaces in the email address. (The username/email address field is not case sensitive.)
- Verify that the school has your correct email address on file.
- NOTE: If the email address is incorrect, you will see this error:
- Check your enabled status.
- There are certain situations in which your account may have been temporarily disabled by the school, and you will need to contact the school office for further information or to re-enable the account.
- NOTE: If your account has been temporarily disabled, you will receive one of these errors:
If you have any further questions, feel free to email us at [email protected] or call us at 866-990-2493 ext. 2.