Administrator Re-enroll Notification Set Up Guide
School administrators can track whether or not current students will be returning for the next school year.
To access and set up the reenroll notification feature:
- Click on your name and then Set Up in the top right corner
- Click Attendance Settings on the left
- Scroll down and turn “On” the Reenroll Feature
- Select the “Student Status” label from the drop down menus that you want to use for the students who are returning and not returning
- Click “Save”
Note: This will activate, within the parent Profile section, the ability for parents to select “Yes” or “No” on reenrolling their child for the upcoming year. Parents will see what is in the image below:
- As soon as Parents make a selection, as an administrator, you will be able to build and save a “Student Information” report that will allow you to create lists of students who are Not Returning, Admissions, Pre-Enrolled, etc.
- Contact Support if you have any questions: 1-866-990-2493 ext. 2